- Robotics meeting tomorrow. We're going to get the robot ready for the presentation next week and start building the UAV we've been planning. 7 years ago
- I guess it's a good thing we didn't order sooner http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/apm-oilpan-rev-h-version-10 7 years ago
- I just ordered the last part we need for our UAV project. As soon as it's shipped, we'll have everything we need. 7 years ago
- First Meeting of the Year: http://wp.me/pGoa4-94 7 years ago
- Sponsors: http://wp.me/pGoa4-8O 7 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2010
We’re about halfway through the build period, so I thought I’d post some more pictures. I put them at the bottom of this post. As for the camera, I think I can get it to work on the classmate computer … Continue reading
I modified this xkcd comic to show how I felt earlier today. Here it is:
We finally got the motors turning. Last night after updating both the development computer (the HP) and the classmate laptop (the small one) I finally successfully compiled and downloaded the program to the robot, and we were able to control … Continue reading
Here is an email with some important information. What awards do you you think we should apply to?
Despite my best efforts, I have not been able to get the software to work. I will try to post questions on Forums and look for someone who might be able to help. I might be able to contact the … Continue reading
Last Thursday, we went to HP and got to see where they do their engineering and some of the really cool things they make. Here are some pictures.
By now, we pretty much have a basic robot built. All that’s holding us back from having it run around the room is software, and I think I have that almost fixed. I updated the software on the laptops and … Continue reading