We are now one week into the build period and are making good progress. With the help of some engineers, we have begun the design process. We haven’t completely decided upon a design, but soon, we will hopefully have a prototype that works. Mr. Clifford taped our SPTV segment which will be airing soon.
Stay Tuned. It’s going to be
- The ball cannot extend more than 3 inches under the robot’s frame.
- Non-kit of parts items (purchased items) must not exceed $3,500 (fair market value).
- All parts, including those included in the kit of parts (KOP) must be entered into a bill of materials (BOM). The template for this document does not appear to be available at this time.
Tomorrow’s Plan (Saturday, January 15)
Initial discussions and deciding upon pneumatic/free parts: 1 hour
Remaining time will be spent in teams (see below)
- Discuss purchasing pneumatic parts: we can order three for free (see documentation on usfirst.org)
- Listen to lifting device ideas and determine whether or not it will require pneumatic parts.
- Finalize kicker device and detwrmine pneumatic parts necessary
- Discuss bumper
- Divide into teams:
- Base Assembly
- Parts Purchasing
As you can see my writing conveys information, but is not very exciting or well written. Please help 🙂