By now, we pretty much have a basic robot built. All that’s holding us back from having it run around the room is software, and I think I have that almost fixed. I updated the software on the laptops and now I think it might work like it should in tethered operation.
I added a page on meeting times. If we decide to change when we are meeting, we should make changes on that page. As soon as I get the information, I’ll add a web page with everyone’s email addresses.
Next meeting, I think we should divide into three teams: one for the kicker design, one for the lifting design and one to work on software. If our software problems continue, we may need to bring in outside help.
See you on Tuesday.