- Robotics meeting tomorrow. We're going to get the robot ready for the presentation next week and start building the UAV we've been planning. 6 years ago
- I guess it's a good thing we didn't order sooner http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/apm-oilpan-rev-h-version-10 6 years ago
- I just ordered the last part we need for our UAV project. As soon as it's shipped, we'll have everything we need. 6 years ago
- First Meeting of the Year: http://wp.me/pGoa4-94 7 years ago
- Sponsors: http://wp.me/pGoa4-8O 7 years ago
Monthly Archives: February 2010
Here’s a little video I made about all the people on our team. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think (right now it’s on a site called vimeo). I’ll publish it on YouTube later once I get … Continue reading
Tomorrow, Thursday February 18, at 11:59 pm EDT (8:59 Pacific time) is the deadline for applying for awards.
Just finished all the code for manual operation of the robot. Everything should work once we have all the part on. However, we have to be careful because there are no limits to the switches and it could be dangerous … Continue reading
M.E.S.A. has become more than a club. It has become an extended family, particularly after our FIRST venture began. I am now happy to report that on Saturday, February 6th, this wacky misfitted family has found a new place to … Continue reading
Here are some designs I drew up for the piece of sheet metal we are putting on the top of the robot. UPDATE: We have decide on the first one with the round seal.