- Robotics meeting tomorrow. We're going to get the robot ready for the presentation next week and start building the UAV we've been planning. 6 years ago
- I guess it's a good thing we didn't order sooner http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/apm-oilpan-rev-h-version-10 6 years ago
- I just ordered the last part we need for our UAV project. As soon as it's shipped, we'll have everything we need. 6 years ago
- First Meeting of the Year: http://wp.me/pGoa4-94 7 years ago
- Sponsors: http://wp.me/pGoa4-8O 7 years ago
Monthly Archives: March 2010
Here’s another video that contains footage from throughout the year. I’ll probably add more later. What do you think?
I just created a Subversion (SVN) server on an old laptop. This will allow us to work collaboratively on programming our robot. Like other version control systems, SVN keeps track of all the changes to files stored on the server.
I noticed that most teams have a Team Handbook for new members so they can find out what their team, and FRC in general, is all about. I got a word document started, but I think there is still a … Continue reading
Heyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mesa was the coolest! I learned a lot and had an amazing time! I loved staying from 8 in the morning until 9:30 at night on an amazingly perfect saturday! I got to eat lots of food and Mrs. … Continue reading