- Robotics meeting tomorrow. We're going to get the robot ready for the presentation next week and start building the UAV we've been planning. 7 years ago
- I guess it's a good thing we didn't order sooner http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/apm-oilpan-rev-h-version-10 7 years ago
- I just ordered the last part we need for our UAV project. As soon as it's shipped, we'll have everything we need. 7 years ago
- First Meeting of the Year: http://wp.me/pGoa4-94 7 years ago
- Sponsors: http://wp.me/pGoa4-8O 7 years ago
Monthly Archives: September 2010
If you haven’t already, see my previous post here. We now have all the parts we need for the UAV. We plan to assemble the aircraft on Saturday, September 25. If all goes as planned, we will be able to … Continue reading
This saturday, we worked on some things for MESA. Here are some pictures of us building fuel cell powered, solar charged cars.