- Robotics meeting tomorrow. We're going to get the robot ready for the presentation next week and start building the UAV we've been planning. 6 years ago
- I guess it's a good thing we didn't order sooner http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/apm-oilpan-rev-h-version-10 6 years ago
- I just ordered the last part we need for our UAV project. As soon as it's shipped, we'll have everything we need. 6 years ago
- First Meeting of the Year: http://wp.me/pGoa4-94 6 years ago
- Sponsors: http://wp.me/pGoa4-8O 6 years ago
Category Archives: Build 2010
Just finished all the code for manual operation of the robot. Everything should work once we have all the part on. However, we have to be careful because there are no limits to the switches and it could be dangerous … Continue reading
M.E.S.A. has become more than a club. It has become an extended family, particularly after our FIRST venture began. I am now happy to report that on Saturday, February 6th, this wacky misfitted family has found a new place to … Continue reading
Here are some designs I drew up for the piece of sheet metal we are putting on the top of the robot. UPDATE: We have decide on the first one with the round seal.
We’re about halfway through the build period, so I thought I’d post some more pictures. I put them at the bottom of this post. As for the camera, I think I can get it to work on the classmate computer … Continue reading
I modified this xkcd comic to show how I felt earlier today. Here it is:
We finally got the motors turning. Last night after updating both the development computer (the HP) and the classmate laptop (the small one) I finally successfully compiled and downloaded the program to the robot, and we were able to control … Continue reading
Here is an email with some important information. What awards do you you think we should apply to?
Despite my best efforts, I have not been able to get the software to work. I will try to post questions on Forums and look for someone who might be able to help. I might be able to contact the … Continue reading
Last Thursday, we went to HP and got to see where they do their engineering and some of the really cool things they make. Here are some pictures.