- Robotics meeting tomorrow. We're going to get the robot ready for the presentation next week and start building the UAV we've been planning. 7 years ago
- I guess it's a good thing we didn't order sooner http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/apm-oilpan-rev-h-version-10 7 years ago
- I just ordered the last part we need for our UAV project. As soon as it's shipped, we'll have everything we need. 7 years ago
- First Meeting of the Year: http://wp.me/pGoa4-94 7 years ago
- Sponsors: http://wp.me/pGoa4-8O 7 years ago
Category Archives: Interseason
If you havent already, see the previous post outlining the project here. Rather than using the device to lock a door with a deadbolt we will use it to lock a box. We are using a servo rather than a … Continue reading
Last Saturday, we made the prototype for the secret knock device we are working on. The device, will listen for a secret knock that has been programmed into it. If it hears the correct knock, it drives a motor which … Continue reading
On Friday, we discussed plans for what we will do next leading up the next FRC Build Season. We had the following two ideas:
Here’s another video that contains footage from throughout the year. I’ll probably add more later. What do you think?
I just created a Subversion (SVN) server on an old laptop. This will allow us to work collaboratively on programming our robot. Like other version control systems, SVN keeps track of all the changes to files stored on the server.
I noticed that most teams have a Team Handbook for new members so they can find out what their team, and FRC in general, is all about. I got a word document started, but I think there is still a … Continue reading
Heyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mesa was the coolest! I learned a lot and had an amazing time! I loved staying from 8 in the morning until 9:30 at night on an amazingly perfect saturday! I got to eat lots of food and Mrs. … Continue reading
To me mesa means working hard, having fun, and learning more about engineering. I have had a lot of fun in mesa. We were almost overwhelmed at week one. However, by week two we had things straitened out. On week … Continue reading
Here’s a little video I made about all the people on our team. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think (right now it’s on a site called vimeo). I’ll publish it on YouTube later once I get … Continue reading
Tomorrow, Thursday February 18, at 11:59 pm EDT (8:59 Pacific time) is the deadline for applying for awards.