- Robotics meeting tomorrow. We're going to get the robot ready for the presentation next week and start building the UAV we've been planning. 6 years ago
- I guess it's a good thing we didn't order sooner http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/apm-oilpan-rev-h-version-10 6 years ago
- I just ordered the last part we need for our UAV project. As soon as it's shipped, we'll have everything we need. 6 years ago
- First Meeting of the Year: http://wp.me/pGoa4-94 7 years ago
- Sponsors: http://wp.me/pGoa4-8O 7 years ago
Category Archives: Starting Out
The SPHS Aquanauts took first place in creativity (blue ribbon medals for the team) today at Southwestern College. The whole team was great and worked together; Ellen made three runs during the event.
Today, October 9, 2010, we had another very productive meeting with four different projects occurring. 15 people came to today’s meeting.
This saturday, we worked on some things for MESA. Here are some pictures of us building fuel cell powered, solar charged cars.